1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe
i really do hope no one finds my new blog haha
He turned water into wine;
was born without the normal conception;
denied the law of gravity when He ascended into heaven;
He multiplied five loaves and two fishes to feed 5000 people
healed the sick and the blind without administering any drug dose;
He is the PRINCIPLE, MEANS and the END;
he was called Wonderful, Counselor, Prince of Peace, King of Kings and Lord of Lords;
He is the way, the truth, the life and no one comes to the Father except through Him.